1 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:45 AM

Coopers Blue

Coopers Session Ale

I heard a rumor that it may be canned in the future but I don't know how accurate that is. It would be great if it was.

EDIT: when I say ‘canned’, I mean sold in cans, not discontinued.

2 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 7:57 AM

i think i have found my new brew to try make…

Is this going to be an australian wide release? Doesnt mention been able to buy it anywhere???

3 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 9:32 AM

If it isn't canned, couldn't we just mix up a Pale ale kit, with some wheat malt extract and chuck in some galaxy and melba hops? :D

4 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:09 AM

shhhh…dont give away my recipe hahaha

5 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:16 AM

Good find Hairy.

Cheers,

Lusty.

6 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 2:11 PM

I'll keep an eye out for it in any pubs I'm at. Wouldn't mind trying to make a quaffer style beer like that for summer though. I'll probably just make a couple of minor changes to my usual pale ale recipes to make them more sessionable.

7 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 4:14 PM

Otto Von Blotto:

I'll keep an eye out for it in any pubs I'm at. Wouldn't mind trying to make a quaffer style beer like that for summer though.

Yes Otto man, there is a world of enjoyment outside your current 3 beer type brew rotation.

Given the broad spectrum of hop derived flavours & aromas out there now, you're really missing out on making some lovely beers mate.

Do it!

Cheers,

Lusty.

8 Posted: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 10:34 PM

They're really just pale ales with a lower ABV and a bit more late/dry hopping really, shouldn't be too hard to come up with something. I just need to use up the hops I have before I order any more, I don't have as much freezer space here to store them all

9 Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 6:35 AM

Coopers Pacific Ale then?

10 Posted: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 8:07 AM

Ben 10:

Coopers Pacific Ale then?

Without the wheat and with Coopers yeast.

Here is a link to the Coopers page with more info.

Coopers Session Ale - Info

Last edited by Hairy (Wednesday, October 11, 2017 8:07 AM)