1 Posted: Saturday, January 07, 2017 4:45 PM

I'm looking for a cheap PVC butterfly valve, failing that, a ball valve that can be dismantled for cleaning, or, a straight through (180 degrees as opposed to 90) FV tap.

I need it for my backyard separatory funnel project.

If anybody knows a supplier for any of these options, I would appreciate a link.

At the moment I'm considering a PVC ball valve from Bunnings, I'll have to modify it so it can be dismantled for cleaning though.



2 Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:05 PM


3 Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:11 PM

Try a hydroponics store. They have all kinds of fittings, mostly PVC, and I've gotten stuff from them before, when the home brew shop and building supplies store failed me.



4 Posted: Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:22 PM

Thank you, good thinking, I'll look into this.

Last edited by ImaginativeName (Wednesday, January 11, 2017 9:22 PM)