1 Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:09 AM

I have a couple of weird quirks here, a few weeks ago, I was unable to get into the coopers online store, this was happening on my computer, and on my mobile.

I can get in there now, but here's the thing, have no idea why this is so, but when this happens I have to delete website data to be able to get back in again, it will work for a little while until I have to repeat the process.

I can live with that, however now, I can't login to Coopers at all on my mobile.

Is anybody else dealing with similar issues?

2 Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:31 AM

I could not log on at all or change my password. I emailed coopers and they reset it for me.

3 Posted: Thursday, January 05, 2017 9:41 AM

Here's the thing, this happened to me before, I was able to reset my password, no problem, could sign in on computer.

So computer login is fine.

On mobile however, username/password combo isn't recognised, I hit reset password link, page not found.

Strange.

4 Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:15 PM

I had this problem a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't login from my mobile or pc I just rang the coopers store and they reset the password, so far so good

5 Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Happens all the time to me but I finally figured out that you have to keep trying a couple times until it lets you in. F'd if I know why

You have to click on the “Coopers Club” link and log in there for some reason. Otherwise the ‘page not found’ white page is all you get

6 Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 8:41 PM

Happens to me on my mobile, I can't log in to the forum but if I go to the Store page I can log in. I just assumed it had something to do with pop up blocks on my phone or something.

7 Posted: Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:29 PM

On my Android phone I have to request the desktop site in the options before it'll take me to the log in page.

Off topic imaginative name that's an awesome shirt, tool is my favourite band.

Last edited by The bearded machinist (Tuesday, January 10, 2017 11:29 PM)