1 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:08 PM

I grew up in Adelaide in the late 80's early 90's as a raver. I like and enjoy all sorts of music.
Currently listening to - Ratpack 25th Anniversary - Freestylers mix.

2 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:27 PM

Nirvana “The Man Who Sold The World”, ACDC “Ride On”, & other mixed stuff right now…

3 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:35 PM

Right now, at this very moment?
Monsters of Men - My head is an animal.
As we speak (I type) Mountain Sound has just started.

Its my beer chilling music as I knock back a Saison, a hot brew day 37 degrees in the Valley.

4 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 4:46 PM

I tend to put my iPod on shuffle and enjoy the variety.

But right at the moment I am listening to Bullet for my Valentine - Scream Aim Fire (much to the displeasure of the Mrs). But my 6 year old son loves it.

5 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 6:02 PM

got the shuffle on too, Nickelback, Feel'in way to dam good, from The Long Road atm.

6 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 6:05 PM

Good stuff people… kids just finished a movie and I have put on Hernán Cattáneo - Renaissance Masters Mix.

7 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 7:53 PM

I also listen to music from my youth. Currently, Beethoven's 5th.

8 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:31 PM

Rain…

9 Posted: Sunday, February 02, 2014 10:52 PM

Diabolis Interium by Dark Funeral. Some sick ass black metal.

10 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 6:59 AM

The sound of a cooling sea breeze rustling the leaves of the trees………

11 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 7:40 AM

My favorite mix, with Little River Band, Hall and Oats and some Classic Boy George and Tiffany.

12 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 8:18 AM

Trilock Gurtu - Passing By

And the rain on our tin roof.

13 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 8:52 AM

Radiohead right now. When I brew I like to listen something heavy and then Nick Cave towards the end.

14 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 11 AM

antiphile:

Beethoven's 5th.

5th what?

15 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 12:45 PM

Sorry, I should have been clearer - his 5th symphony. All the lovely people in the colony chipped in and bought me tickets to the premiere. Of course, the 12 month return voyage was a real bugger!

But seriously, these days I tend to listen to a lot of music of my youth (a blast from the past). I suspect like a lot of others, it holds some great memories of certain events, like catching up with friends, first girlfriend, meeting my better half, even the birth of my kids. Yesterday I was bottling and sanitising to Phantasmagoria (by Curved Air), Reproduction (by The Human League), The Concert for Bangladesh (various), and even finished with a little Hot August Night. How's that for eclectic.

Of course, with teenagers in the house, I don't get to hear my music now as much as I'd like. I know I'm going to get pasted for this, but I just don't understand this rap stuff. To me, it's just swearing to rhythm. C'est la vie.

16 Posted: Monday, February 03, 2014 2:21 PM

antiphile:

Of course, with teenagers in the house, I don't get to hear my music now as much as I'd like. I know I'm going to get pasted for this, but I just don't understand this rap stuff. To me, it's just swearing to rhythm. C'est la vie.

I understand there's a silent and invisible C at the front of it.

I just put my winamp on shuffle so it plays random songs. Right now it's playing Lizzy Borden - Council for the Cauldron

17 Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 11:42 AM

One of Adelaide's own.
Sia - Live at the Metro Cabaret, Sydney.

18 Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 1:06 PM

Ben 10:

I grew up in Adelaide in the late 80's early 90's as a raver. I like and enjoy all sorts of music.
Currently listening to - Ratpack 25th Anniversary - Freestylers mix.

Ha! I grew up in England, was into that same scene… f*ck I loved my clubbing. Listening to a mix of Burial, Radiohead, Moderat, Jungle, Ghostpoet, SBTRKT, Jon Hopkins etc etc…. all tremendous stuff….

19 Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 4:21 PM

Nick:

My favorite mix, with Little River Band, Hall and Oats and some Classic Boy George and Tiffany.

I cant believe this didn't get a +1 from Kelsey

20 Posted: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 5:14 PM

Little too soft for my liking