Regency Park Developments
THROUGHOUT THE 2000’S THE REGENCY PARK SITE HAS BEEN WITNESS TO CONTINUED IMPROVEMENTS
Officially opened in November 2001, the brewery project cost $40 million in new equipment, building and relocation costs; the largest single expenditure in Coopers’ history. The new brewhouse incorporates the only Meura mash filter in Australia, capable of filtering up to 12 brews per day.
MAJOR ITEMS ADDED AT REGENCY PARK INCLUDE:
2003 4.4 megawatt gas-powered cogeneration power plant.
2004 Warehouse expansion on north-east corner to increase capacity by 33%.
2005 New aseptic bottle filler, new basket-wrapper and new keg filler. Increase in bottle filling rates from 840 to the current 1200 bottles a minute.
2007 New high-speed labeller. Further expansion of warehouse by 7000 sq m.
2008 New palletiser incorporating two industrial robots, new can filler.
2009 New multi-pack packaging machine, new candle filter for lager filtration, rebuild of pasteuriser.
2010 New wraparound packer, new depalletiser and roll-on roll-off delivery of Amcor glass to coincide with introduction of permanent second shift.
2011 Second mash tun installed. Two more fermenting vessels installed in the tank farm to bring total to 22 from an initial 9.